Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We invite interested suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following position listed below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilot Master – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Coordinate tanker movements on site and the transfer operations of hydrocarbons to or from the FPSO and to or from the export tanker or vessel (Pilot, Berthing Master & tanker Loading Master).
- Deputise for the Marine Superintendent when required
Scope of Work
- Organises arrival/departure procedures for export tankers,
- Pilot the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position),
- During an emergency, manage to secure the off-load tanker and/or coordinate disconnection operations
- Assists and provide marine advice during approac and mooring of a export tanker.
- Inspect the export tanker, complete the HSE and Security check lists,
- Inspect site support vessels,
- Allow or refuse berthing operations,
- Supervise tanker de-ballasting,
- Apply valid HSE rules, international and National regulations codes and standards,
- Ensure communication between tanker and FPSO is maintained during loading operation,
- Check volume calculations for exported batch,
- Supervise the 1st Level corrective and preventive maintenance plan for all equipment associated with marine and logistic operations including Mooring equipment and tools, work boat, SBM equipment’s, tandem equipment’s
- Responsible for spare part management of equipment associated with his duties.
- Advisor to the COMPANY for the completion of cargo documents (BL, LOP, etc…)
- To ensure that an effective implementation of HSE system is applied, as appropriate at site.
- To take time for checking safety documents and permits at site.
- To ensure that risk assessment prior to start new activity is properly conducted and understood by personnel involved.
- To make himself visible at site and available/approachable for discussion about HSE concerns.
- To demonstrate evidence of his relationship to safety with clear communication on site about commitment to safety.
- To continuously assess safety behaviour of personnel and intervene with a pro-active approach explaining and coaching.
- To take every opportunity at site to communicate with workforce about safety, listening on difficulties, sharing his own experience and proposing applicable solutions.
- To be involved in incident investigation and follow-up actions implementation.
- Master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management certificate or equivalent
- Provide evidence of work on oil tanker VLCCs, FSO or FPSO out of which
- 3 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot and
- Preferably experience from tandem and buoy approaches and 2 years as pilot
- Provide evidence of holding individual positions or for more than one year continuously or having been employed by the same company continuously for more than five years BOSIET Certificate
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET FREE JOB UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE