The Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Brunel University is delighted to offer its Cold Chain Equipment PhD studentship for international students. The successful applicant will receive an annual stipend of £16,553 plus payment of their full-time Home/EU or international tuition fees, whichever is applicable.
PhD Scholarship at Brunel University in UK 2018 – Get the full procedure on how to apply for the Brunel University Scholarship for the 2018 programm – See How to Apply
Course Level: Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities: Home/EU or International students are eligible to apply for the studentship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants will have or expect to receive a first degree at 2:1 or above in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or similar numerate discipline. A postgraduate Masters degree is an advantage but not essential.
Method of Application:
- Please email your application comprising all of the documents listed below by Noon on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
- Your up-to-date CV.
- A one A4 page personal statement setting out why you are a suitable candidate (i.e.: your skills and experience).
- Your degree transcripts and/or certificates.
- Evidence of English language skills to IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent, with 6.0 in all sections), if appropriate.
- Name and contact details of two academic referees.
- Interviews will take place in person or by Skype on 12th January 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 2, 2018
Please use our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET FREE JOB UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE