This article is a reminder as to the 2017 NPower Pre-selected applicants, that the NPower Verification is the next stage for Pre-selected candidates .
The following things you need to know before Npower physical verification will now hold between December 4th -14th, 2017.
Selection Criteria in Npower Pre-selection Method
- BVN validation
- Online Assessment
Relevant Factors /Pillars of Selection
- Achieving /Equality
- Linking selection to population using the Federal Constituencies
- Addressing demand distribution of unemployment Graduates
- Taking into account deployment/Utilization issue from 2016
- Correcting deployment/utilization challenging among 2016 N-power beneficiaries
- Rural Urban Distribution Balance priority was given to rural areas especially N-agro applicants
- Programmed allocation-Teach/Agric/Health
Npower 2017 Application Breakdown
Numbers of 2017 Npower applicants for 2017
About 2,543,079 people applied for the 2017 Graduate N-Power programmes
About 2,258,266 people had their BVN validated before the could proceed to the assessment test phase
About 1,746,454 people responded to the invitation to write tests
About 300,000 people have been Pre-selected for Physical Verification for the next stage
Here are the following phase for the 2017 Npower Pre-Selected Verification
- Physical Verification
- Final selection
N-Power Secrets you must know
- Before the verification you must keep the following documents ready, authentic and original.
- Your Degree: NCE, OND, HND, B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng, B.Ed etc these documents must not be forged as you would be providing original copies as well as photocopies.
- Your Birth Certificate: Most agencies do not accept age declaration from court as applicants can go to court to reduce their age. The officials will accept it but that might be the end of your N-Power journey. So you are advised to keep your Birth Certificate and not age declaration.
- Your NYSC discharge or exemption letter: Most applicants applied with B.Sc, HND without NYSC Certificate. This will disqualify thousands of N-Power applicants during the verification as it is one of the criteria for application. NCE and OND applicants are exempted from this.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC): This is to be sure that you actually followed the Nigerian education system i.e the 6-3-3-4 system .These are unexpected things that could disqualify more than a thousand applicant.
- A valid Identity Card: you must have an identity card to identify yourself before the officials.
- Passport photographs
- Bank print out with your account and BVN number used during registration.
- The print out of the place where your name was Pre-Selected
Note Pre-selected applicants must note that pre-selection does not equate final selection
Dear esteemed reader make sure you have these documents ready before the verification as we have gone far to get you this information to keep you safe on the N-Power journey.
If this article is helpful, don’t fail to share to others.
We promise to keep you updated.