This is to inform all Npower 2016 Beneficiaries who are having delay in payment that this delay occurs as a result of mismatch or issues of BVN not been linked to their bank account number and incorrect bank account number.
Npower 2016 Beneficiaries How to Correct Your BVN Issue and bank Details
You can see reasons why some persons are having issues in Npower payment
If you are having such a challenge it is advisable that you complain to Npower center or your bank for the correction of your details.
If you are experiencing payment issues, kindly identify which of these categories you fall into and rectify your issues before the 16th of October.
If we have told you your issue, please spend less time arguing and hurry to rectify the problem.
There are some of you who can’t be paid backlog because your accounts cannot take beyond a certain amount so backlog of a few months is returned.
You have to be persistent to ensure that your issue is dealt with at your bank. Address it now.
NPower Payment Status – 2016 Beneficiaries
- There are currently 182,347 qualified volunteers.
- Only 173,046 volunteers are able to receive payments.
For those unable to receive payments
- 5,520 qualified beneficiaries are without account records on their NPVN profile
- 684 beneficiaries have ‘’Know Your Customer’’ issues between the volunteer and bank
i.e expired IDs, Account dormancy, recently closed accounts, transactions are not permitted
- 2656 qualified beneficiaries with BVN unlinked to provided Account Numbers
- 190 qualified beneficiaries have invalid account numbers/invalid BVN
- 107 qualified beneficiaries have NAME mismatch issues
If you are having payment issues, you will be given till the 16th of October, 2017 to sort it out at your end. Please take this seriously.
Npower 2017 Applicants, Be informed that the selection would “likely” take place at the end of September.
Team Joecrack concept will update you at every given point.
Like our facebook page, share our post to your friends