NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Application Form 2017 Apply Now
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum (NNPC) invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2017 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
You may also want to check out other scholarship offers CLICK HERE
- You Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- With a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Required Documents for the Scholarship
- Passport photograph
- Original JAMB result
- JAMB admission letter
- O’level result
- 100 level result
How to Apply NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2017
All interest applicants must have a valid personal email account (for consistent communication).
The steps to follow in applying for SEPCiN University Scholarship
- Create User Account
Not registered yet? Start by registering your profile.
- Apply Now
Start your scholarship application by clicking here
- Upload Documents
Saved application as draft? Upload relevant document
- Application Status
To monitor the progress of your applications, view your application status here.
- Log Out
Please ensure you sign out before closing your web browser.
- Help Having trouble applying? Look through our help.
Do you know the entire application process?
Look through to provide a yearly grant to successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Application Closing Date: All applications must be submitted online on or before Friday 1st September 2017.
Examination Date: 16th September, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the next stage
Read More at