NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 -How to Apply- The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
A lot of people have been asking me and searching through google queries when this scholarship scheme will be out for 2017/2018.
But I am finally glad to announce to you that the 2017/2018 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is out and application has begun.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
Eligibility for 2017/2018 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Criterias for the scholarship
Duration of the scholarship
How to apply for the 2017/2018 NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Deadline for scholarship application
scholarship.nitda.gov.ng to apply
nitda scholarship 2017/2018
nitda recruitment 2017
nitda scholarship Venue
nitda scholarship aptitude test
NITDA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2017/2018
- The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.