MVXchange Limited – We are a multiproduct maritime logistics booking platform with an integrated finance solution empowering businesses in Africa. We aggregate demand and supply of end-to-end maritime logistics services, and back it with working capital, in Africa’s trade and energy industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Keeping all accounting records and books for the Company.
- Preparing monthly income and expenditure account. Format to be provided to you, which you may wish to adapt.
- Working with the CEO and CCO on any other finance-related task that may be assigned.
- Posting of Transactions on software
- Preparation of P& L and Cashflows
- Reconciliation of Cashflows and Revenues
- Payroll Management Services
- Tax Advisory Services – Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax and others (not mandatory)
- Working with the commercial team to raise invoices and send to clients.
- Following up with clients to ensure outstanding invoices are settled promptly.
- Keeping schedule of invoices raised for ageing analysis purposes.
- Preparation and filing of all statutory tax returns for the Company.
What you’ll bring
- Accounting degree from accredited University
- ICAN certification (preferred)
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent data skills with an attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of professional hands-on experience with technical expertise and professionalism
What You’ll Get
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Remote work opportunities
- A chance to impact the maritime logistics world for the better
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2020.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates