The things you need to know before you apply for the IRC recruitment 2018/2019 The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment Form, here are some tips you need to know to complete your online application form. Remember you might be ask to apply online or to summit your credentials to The International Rescue Committee headquarter or any zonal offices nationwide.
IRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
- Must be enthusiastic and creative.
- Must be fluent in community language, spoken and written English. Fluency in Kanuri will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Word and Excel required.
- Be able to work effectively in unstable, challenging, and fast-paced environments.
- Ability to keenly observe confidentiality and discretion.
- Must have higher level education in Community Development
- Previous experience with community mobilization using participatory methodology.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Prefer experience with participatory /adult learning techniques
- Must possess interest and commitment to Human Rights, Gender Equality and Gender issues
- Ability to work as part of a TEAM.
- This Position is located in Yobe, the situation in northeast Nigeria continues to be volatile and the security phase is orange or red depending on location. This is a national position.
Position Position: Cleaner
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Primary supervisor: Admin/HR Officer
Duration: 1 Year
How to apply IRC Recruitment 2018 Form?
You have to kindly note that IRC 2018 recruitment is not yet out, for the main-time,you can just comment now below so we can update you once IRC starts 2018 online recruitment/replacement.
Go to International Rescue Committee (IRC) website via www.rescue.org or IRC portal.
Make sure you fill your complete information or details in the portal
Note: You should kindly note that IRC will always communicate with the general public regarding when 2018/2019 recruitment form will be out.
If IRC should do manual recruitment offline, then kindly note that you will need to see the below guide
You can also send your credentials to IRC zonal office in your state or
Interested and qualified candidates can also forward their Applications to:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to the “Senior Admin/HR Manager, International Rescue Committee” via: IRCNigeria.Recruitment@rescue.org Subject of the application should the job title you are applying for.
Application Closes on 21st February, 2018.
Kindly note that IRC recruitment 2018/2019 is currently ongoing
International Rescue Committee (IRC), operate in all 36 states of the federation, we advised you not to pay anyone money for application form.
If you need to get our latest information about IRC recruitment 2018, then just use the comment box below to request for the update.
Did you enjoy reading this guide? If yes comment now.