The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. Kindly read on below for information about INEC Recruitment News 2020 (www.inecnigeria.org).
- Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08 III. Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS BY CATEGORIES
PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES – GRADE LEVELS 09 – 14
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 08
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER) – GRADE LEVEL 07
Applicants must possess:
National Certificate in Education (NCE) or
National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience.
In addition, an applicant MUST: –
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable; Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
JOB DESCRIPTION (PROFESSIONALS/ EXPERIENCED HIRES)
- Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION (REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com to complete the prescribed application form free of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Delivery to @yahoo.com email accounts are heavily delayed. You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterwards to continue
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates