Adexen Recruitment Agency -is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa. is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Supply Chain
Job Reference: 1333
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Supply chain
- This position will be responsible for translating the sales forecast into a supply plan for manufacturing execution to ensure on-time delivery of finished goods according to requirements.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Leading the demand and supply management processes and ensuring that they are in line with the agreed business targets.
- Develop supply plan based on sales forecast and manufacturing constraints.
- Ensure the adherence to operations standards for Supply Planning.
- Ensuring demand forecasting data generated in finance, marketing and sales with support of the Country Head.
- Ensuring demand analysis and consumption tracking is carried out on behalf of the business.
- Support launches and new products supply set ups
- Pricing negotiations for (TPC, SPR requests) private and tenders pricing
- Support new markets development
- Responsible for measuring forecasting accuracy and feeding trends to marketing.
- Facilitate best practice sharing/standardized processes.
- Monitor and improve Global SCM KPI’s for country/region (such as PA, Sales Forecast Accuracy, stock out, write-off).
- Identify, kick-off and support SC projects to improve the regional performance.
- Process owner and Expert of dedicated supply chain and forecasting processes to ensure process adherence within supply chain and related functions.
- Work with manufacturing team on a routine basis to deliver requested finished goods inventory according to scheduled timeline and quantity requirements.
- Optimize inventory/supply holdings to limit excess and obsolete inventory while ensuring satisfaction of customer orders.
- Support and participation in the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) through relevant metric reporting and summary of key supply/capacity constraints.
- Implementation, support as well as training of new tools within the region (e.g. NRC). Ensure proper tool usage in operational environment.
Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment 2017/2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management, peers, subordinates and customers
- Results Orientation – ability to create better ways of doing things, so that higher levels of performance are possible and can be replicated.
- Significant cross-functional leadership capabilities – ability to lead, collaborate and influence without authority; uses informal structure, dynamics and culture to get things done. Pharmaceutical cross-functional knowledge (Quality, Regulatory, Commercial, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Analytical and problem resolution skills. Ability to anticipate and detect supply issues and lead the prompt resolution to minimize or negate market impact.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective collaboration with all constituencies is critical to the success of this position
- SAP ECC/APO MRP/SNP experience is a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma background desired.
- Execute key strategies
- Manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Think critically and perform multi-scenario and complex tasks
- Function in a controlled/regulated environment and handle restricted, confidential, private and personal information
- Able to summarize information concisely and communicate using the appropriate tools.
- Be a hands-on team leader and player willing to work in an environment where initiative, accountability, and professional maturity are required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested And Qualified Applicant Should Click Here to apply online.