Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 /2018. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position, See how to apply and Requirements.
Job Position: Area Resource Manager
Requisition Number: 49565
Job Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Business Development, Marketing Manager, Manager, Procurement, Sales, Marketing, Management, Operations
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Niger River Basin Authority Recruitment 2017/2018 Apply Here
Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment (FCSC) 2018/2019 Form
4 steps to check your name on the N-Power list of successful candidates
Apply for the position of Deputy Director Kano State University
Head, Procurement Vacancy at KPMG Professional Services
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Recruitment 2017/2018
- Under broad direction, assess service delivery requirements and coordinate movement of equipment and personnel across multiple districts in order to maximize utilization.
- Provide monthly rolling resource demand forecasts with local input (Product Service Line, BD, and Procurement and Materials).
- Provides market Intelligence to Area Operations Manager, BD Manager and, Area PSL Manager.
- Interfaces with PSL, Technical Operations, Marketing and, BD to provide strategic and tactical analysis to formulate plans for implementation.
- Effectively coordinates multiple, complex district projects to minimize risk, provides quality service, and provides contingency options.
- Serve as a liaison for Business Development and district operations.
- Manages and directs Area Resource Planners and Operations Specialists in fulfillment of their day to day to day operations.
- Analyze historical data and monitor forecast at country and district levels.
Basic Job Requirements
- Must possess strong communications skills to address resource demand fulfillment challenges.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in a related Engineering discipline (discipline may vary by PSL) and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Halliburton PSL field operations, which includes experience in a Service Coordinator role.
- Must have knowledge of geo-markets, resource capacity, and equipment capabilities.
- Job role directly affects the profitability of the NWA.
- 10- 12 years of PSL field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Service Coordinator role may be substituted in lieu of undergraduate degree requirement.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Close date : No specified date