GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Recruitment 2017/2018-Update
Things you need to know about GSK and their achievement..
Gsk is one of the leading company in the world, We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay.
Their mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better in life , live longer. To achieve this mission we are adapting our business model and pursuing a strategy that delivers sustainable performance through innovation and expanding access, driven by our values.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better in life and live longer. We employ 150,000 people in over 200 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
The follow position is available in our company, We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Career Title: Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme 2017
Apply for ID: WD127256
Position: Full time
Area of : Marketing
- All candidates must have a BSc Pharmacy and have achieved a minimum grade of second class in their undergraduate degree
- Eligibility/ Right to work in Nigeria
- You most agree to with work in any location
- You most be Fluent in English (written and spoken) very important
It will depend on the level and nature of the role in which you’re interested. If a degree is a requirement, it will usually be stated in the job description. However, a candidate who does not hold a degree may still be considered for one of our professional vacancies if they can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
Click Here to Apply
Online Aptitude Test
- As part of our selection process we may ask you to complete between one and three online assessments. You will receive an email from us with a link to a personalised ‘my assessment’ homepage where you can access your first assessment. Please note, you will be given 72 hours from receipt of this email to complete your first assessment.
- If you don’t complete the assessment within 72 hours, it will expire and your participation in our selection process will come to an end.
- We would like to advise you to review your email daily to check whether you have been sent your first assessment.
Timeline & Assessment Process
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 48 hours. You should then receive correspondence regarding a decision within the following two weeks.
- Part of recruitment process includes online application, online testing, telephone/video/face to face interview [delete as appropriate] and assessment centre.
- We accept applications on an ongoing basis and will progress these according to the date that they were received.
- You are advice For this reason, we encourage you to apply as early as possible. We cannot guarantee to accept your application once we have filled all of our positions.
- GSK, It is expected that our Assessment Centres will run on the week of 21st August.