The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), Hereby invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the underlisted vacancies:
All applicants are advised to use online portal via to fill thier application form online and ensure you protect you login information.
- Graduate Trainees
Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
See Also: How it works-Department of Petroleum Resources (D.P.R.) 2018 Recruitment
- Possess B.Sc/BA/B.Pharm./HND in relevant Engineering and Management/Social Sciences With a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December,.2018
- Be computer literate.
- Experienced Hire
Successful candidates shall have their career in the regulatory and monitoring of the dynamic Nigerian Oil and Gas industry with very bright prospects of attaining the peak of their profession.
See Jobs That is Available Apply Now
Consultant Psychiatrist Recruitment 2018 at Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital
Apply for Dangote 2018 Ongoing Recruitment Job: www.dangote.workable.com
www.policerecruitment.ng – Portal/Website for 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 and Complete Details
Candidates For this category Should:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 40 years old by 31st December,2016.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal. Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- Only applications in respect of the advertised positions would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number and application status to indicate that the application has been successful. The reference number generated should be quoted in all future correspondences.
- Deadline for Submission of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to write the Computer Based Test(CBT).
Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.