Here is Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018 guide. Dangote Petroleum Refinery – A state-of-the-art refinery ( world’s largest single train refinery ) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the w forld are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Dangote Petroleum Refinery – Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Title: 2018 Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be wiling to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
Qualifications for Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018
- Engineering Graduates/Post Graduates in the discipline of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation/Control/Automation/Electronics Engineering.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st of August, 2018.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
Selection Process for Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, pyschometric test, IQ tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Preliminary Shortlist
- Functional Interview
- Final HR Interview
Application Closing Date for Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET FREE JOB UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
If you have any issues related to this job application on how to apply, feel free and drop your message our Team we be here to help you out…. Remember this application is free