The Nexus International School is offering full IB and partial scholarships for Malaysian and international students who can achieve excellence. The scholarships are open to secondary learners (Year 7-11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year 12-13).
The Nexus International School Malaysia established in 2008, Nexus International School is a private international school based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. It is under Taylor’s Schools.
Course Level: The scholarship is open to Secondary learners (Year Groups 7 – 11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year Groups 12 – 13). Learners in Years 6 and below will be subject to consideration by the Scholarship Committee.
See More Scholarship
PTDF Overseas PhD Scholarship 2018/2019/ How to Apply
How To Apply PTDF Overseas Masters(M.Sc) Scholarship 2018/2019
MBA Scholarship at Alfred Ford School of Management in Belgium – 2018
USA Education Opportunity Funds Program ( OFP) – 2018/2019 Application
Apply for MSc Scholarships at ISAE-SUPAERO in France 2018
PhD Scholarship at Brunel University in UK 2018 – See How to Apply
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Open to all Malaysian and International students (local public or international schools)
- High academic achievement and English fluency
- Active participation in co-curricular activities including sports, performing arts, clubs and societies
- Good communication skills and leadership attributes
- Students needing financial assistance (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Scholarship only applicable to self-paying parents
Nationality: Scholarships are available to Malaysian and International students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Method of Application: Application can be done online or; manually with the required documents below
- Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
- Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Please submit all application and supporting documents via email to scholarship-at-nexus.edu.my Or post/hand.
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET FREE JOB AND SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE