Admission LandMark University 2017/2018 POST-UTME Screening Exercise Application Form
We wish to inform you that Landmark University 2017/2018 Admission Screening exercise has commenced. You are advised to come the following document when are shortlisted.
The LandMark University 2017/2018 POST-UTME Screening Exercise Requirements
- Copies of Print out of:
- Application Form
- JAMB Result Slip
- Level Result Slip (if available)
- Two (2) Passport Size Photographs
- Letter from a Religious Leader
- Sponsorship Letter
- Birth Certificate
- State/LGA Certificate of Origin, and
- N2,000 Screening fee receipt
LOCATION: University Campus, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
SCREENING DATES: Currently Ongoing…
The entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
All Candidates are also to note down that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
- All Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- All Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
- All Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are advised to apply for admission into the Landmark University.
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply Click Here
2017/2018 Academic Session Admission Exercise
Full-Time Degree Programmes and International Applicants
- Note Your GSM number must be in International format i.e. start with 234 for Nigerian Line (eg. 2348056789012) else you will not receive SMS alert.
- Be Sure Your Email Address is valid, This email will be used to send Admission information to you.
- Make that your UTME Reg No is correct, you will not be able to edit it after payment is made
- Your Passcode will be sent to both your email and phone number after successful payment of the N5,000 application fee, ensure that they are valid
- You can use this methods of payment Verve, MasterCard, Visa and E-Tranzact Cards are the only acceptable means of payment on this platform. CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES
Note you are advised to Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required
After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, and then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
You are advised to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all required documents.
Read more at