How to accept/reject admission offer on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Hereby inform all jamb candidates that have been offered admission into their tertiary institution of choice for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is now .
With JAMB CAPS, successfully admitted candidates can now ACCEPT/REJECT admission offer.
How to Accept/Reject Admission Offer on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on CAPS (on the left side of the page).
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
About JAMB CAPS.
JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is geared towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
CAPS is expected to make provision for a ‘market place’ in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and ‘request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.’
The system is such that institutions can only admit those who meet their cut off points. If a candidate fails to meet the cut off mark, that student would certainly be denied admission irrespective of the candidate’s connection.
WHY CAPS ?
- Addresses Current Challenges
- Delivers Benefits of Automation
- Offers Significant Innovations
SOME INNOVATIONS TO THE BARGAIN
- O/L Results Upload, Requirement for Admission Consideration
- Interface with NECO & WAEC for automated Results Verification
- Candidates’ Confirmation of Admission Offer
- “Market Place” to Source Candidates
- Automatic Enforcement of Admission Timelines
ENTER YOUR EMAIL TO GET OUR FREE UPDATES
Please check your email immediately to complete your subscription. VERY IMPORTANT
SUBSCRIPTION IS TOTALLY FREE
If you have any issues related to this job application on how to apply, feel free and drop your message our Team we be here to help you out…. Remember this application is free