Baker Hughes Recruitment for Asset Coordinator – Well Interventions 2023 – Baker Hughes job is recruiting for a suitable candidates should fill for the position using the step and job guideline provided in this job application successful.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Coordinator – Well Interventions
Job Requisition ID: R102563
Location: Onne, Rivers
Job type: Full time
- As an Asset Coordinator – Well Interventions you will have the responsibility of the execution of the asset maintenance tasks assigned as part of a team.
As an Asset Coordinator – Well Interventions, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the maintenance requirements for well intervention equipment
- Advising the operations manager and service delivery manager on any issues that will affect the uptime of the asset
- Ensuring that all equipment involved within the intervention fleet are in within cert
- Collating and managing hours spent on each work package ops line and maintaining a register of actual hours consumed on each scope/equipment
- Working closely with shop operations and service delivery team to ensure that work packages are correctly created for activities on the well intervention equipment, executed and documented within the company’s archive for future reference
- Highlighting project-specific tooling needs for the stack and managing development of new tooling to facilitate manufacturing requirements
Fuel your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering
- Show experience in design of BOP Electrical Systems
- Demonstrate experience with subsea well intervention equipment and processes, offshore operations
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), SAP or ERP systems.
- Demonstrate excellent written, reporting and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply