Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Business Development Manager 2023 – Wema Bank Plc job company is currently going on for all interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply for the job position using the step and job guideline provided in this article below.
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Unit: Commercial Banking
Department: Business Development Unit
Reports to: Zonal Manager
- Coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue, and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- Manage the branch portfolio.
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis.
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments.
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability.
- New Customer Acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off-Balance Sheet transactions.
- Coordinate the activities of the relationship manager.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree (Second Class Lower) / HND (Upper Credit)
- Possess good credit knowledge.
- Clear Understanding of the Bank’s goals and focus
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
- MBA/CIBN certifications would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply