Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Administration Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- We are currently sourcing for an experienced property administrator responsible for effectively managing the Bank’s properties, including lease agreements, property maintenance, tenant relations, and compliance with regulations.
- The role holder oversees lease negotiations, coordinate property repairs and maintenance, and maintain positive relationships with tenants.
- The role holder also ensures compliance with property laws and regulations, maintains accurate records, and optimizes space utilization.
- Serve as the Bank’s adviser on property issues and facilitates property acquisition on behalf of the Bank.
- Take a holistic view of property investment decisions taking into consideration several factors, such as property values, taxes, zoning, population, growth, transportation and traffic volume and patterns.
- Set broad strategy for property developments and acquisition for the Bank.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of construction activities, engineering services, real estate, and property related matters.
- Monitor and assess property market trends to make informed decisions on property related matters.
- Ensure the efficient utilization and maintenance of bank-owned properties to maximize returns and minimize operational costs.
- Oversee lease agreements for both owned and leased properties, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Negotiate favorable lease terms and conditions, minimizing risks and costs for the bank.
- Coordinate lease renewals, terminations, and rent escalations in alignment with the bank’s goals.
- Establish the principles of a vendor agreement, balancing the interests of Polaris Bank and the vendor.
- Broaden the scope of existing agreements with vendors to increase the business benefit to both parties.
- Revise and approve contracts with major vendors to provide renovations, acquisition of specialized products or services etc.
- Very vast in managing most vendors and its resource personnel as regards vendor management and vendor negotiations.
- Evaluate the business development plan of the bank to calculate physical working space needed.
- Maximize real estate value to the bank and optimize its lifetime by site design, modification, maintenance, and replacement.
- Evaluate the occupational safety and health standards of the region and identify the implications on workplace design and work process.
- Establish appropriate allocation policy of building spaces and spot usage deficiencies.
- Allocate premises and facilities to support the present and future needs and development of the Bank.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- 3 – 10 years cognate experience in a related role.
- Additional academic qualification is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply