Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 – Ericsson Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Compliance Advisor
Job ID: 733093
Employment Type: Full Time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a Trade Compliance Operations Specialist to eliminate Trade Compliance risks, in the company Ericsson’s business operations, to define the Trade Compliance requirements on business and operational models, to ensure Trade Compliance in sale, export and transfer of HW, SW, services and technology, to advise and guide Business Areas and Market Areas in Trade Compliance matters and to be accountable for Trade Compliance operations.
- Your main role will be Trade Compliance Advisor in Market Area Middle East and Africa, supporting business and internal stakeholders within Ericsson.
- Candidates will ensure a Trade Compliant Cross Border Transfers for Ericsson
- Ensure trade compliance in Ericsson, including license management and contract compliance
- Provide subject matter expertise (“coaching and mentoring” to other process areas and organizations)
- Ensure Trade Compliance in all applicable process areas in EBP (e.g. Service Delivery, Sales, Sourcing, Supply)
- Provide input for external approvals
- Exercise trade compliance expertise to define which authorizations are required for different types of contracts, agreements, financial set-ups, and contractual terms and conditions
- Provide Trade Compliance Operations expert advice on Contracts, Free Trade Agreements and supply chain.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Supply, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent education from a Customs authority
- Minimum of 5 year in the area of Customs, and/or Export Control
- Background in the area of Customs Authority, Contract Management (terms and conditions), Product portfolio, Supply chain management or Sourcing agreements (terms and conditions)
- Project Management experience
- Customs regulation, international transportation, financial knowledge, contracts, T&C, Free Trade Agreement knowledge, Incoterms, supply management experience
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action skills
- Relating & Networking skills.
Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date
How to Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online