Western Development Company Limited is an Oil and Gas servicing company with about 25 years in the sector. Our experience spans from Telecommunications, IT, Engineering, Marine Services to mention but a few.
We also employ and second manpower services, personnel and services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Support Engineer – Level 5
Employment Type: Contract
- Provision of mechanical intervention support to operations teams, execution of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans, Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment.
- Maintain work history and input to the maintenance management system (SAP). Carry out emergency role (if required) as defined in the Emergency Response Plan and provide dedicated support to the Operations Department during startup and shutdown of the plant and intervention on Pumps, generators air compressors and utility units. This service will be provided Onshore and will include both Static, rotating & corrosion
Supervisory and Interface Management:
- The Maintenance Supervisor will supervise the provision of this service Onshore and the Onshore Maintenance team Lead will supervise the service Onshore, and service providers will be required to interface with the Mechanical team, Maintenance Planners, Operations Team, Logistics and Warehouse, Capability Management Team, OEM Vendor Representatives.
Service providers will be accountable for the following.
- Complying with safe work practices and procedures, and participate to ensure a safe working environment
- Carrying out emergency role (if required) as defined in the Emergency Response Plan
- Maintaining work history and input to the maintenance management system
- Execute scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in accordance with the approved work cycle plans
- Provide updated and technical information for all maintained plant and equipment
- Provide dedicated support to the Operations Department during startup and shutdown of the plant
- Raise corrective maintenance work orders and provide Maintenance Planners with accurate and realistic estimates of all tasks
- Ensure safe and efficient maintenance operations at all times
Experience and Qualification Required
- B.Sc / B.Eng. level or equivalent qualifications in Mechanical or multi-disciplinary Engineering, professional membership and trade certifications are essential.
- The ability to diagnose equipment malfunctions and failures, report the effects of failures, and assist to provide solutions to remedy the problems.
- Knowledge of oil separation and gas compression processes.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering in the EP industry particularly with 6 years in Maintenance. Other experiences in design, specification, commissioning and operation/start-up of rotating equipment would be considered added advantage
- Must be capable of carrying out remedial and routine maintenance associated with petroleum processing plant and equipment.
N1,200,000 – N1,450,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th September, 2023.