Global Profilers is a resourcing company that offers recruitment solutions to organizations in Sub Saharan African markets. With extensive understanding of the various aspects of multinational and local businesses and industry’s specific demands, We are able to provide tailored solutions to any & all Industries.
We consider ourselves multi-cultural with expertise working on several markets. We understand different perspectives and the atypical challenges that can face organizations in Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Uganda, Cameroun, Bening, Togo, Burkina.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Accounts Manager – Expatriate
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Health Care
Department: Finance & Accounts
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Number of Reporting: 4-6
- The facility manager oversees the maintenance of the client’s neighboring centres in Enugu and Ebonyi
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the daily activities of financial transactions (sales, purchases, receipts, payments)
- Training departmental staff to complete all entries into Tally or other ERP in the future when required.
- Creating monthly MIS reports such as P&Ls, balance sheet and cashflow projections etc.
- Issuing weekly cashflows, debtors and sales reports.
- Tracking debtors and working with sales team to ensure debts do not become overdue for collection.
- Keeping a holistic view of the business to look for and engineer ways to reduce costs across functions and departments to maximize profits.
- Issuing delivery orders based on receipts and managing accounts payable.
- Order planning based on sales rates and lead times.
- Internal auditing.
- Working with auditors for preparation of year-end financial accounts and statements.
- Handle all compliance requirements, i.e. VAT, PAYE tax returns etc.
- Create and maintain relationships with key bank officials
- Hedging FX risks.
- Maintain all financial SOPs and suggest innovations to management to increase accountability and efficiency in the department.
- Creation of budgets and comparison to actuals.
- Managing cashflow requirements and day to day payment of expenses based on pre-defined limits and procedures.
- Regular stock checks with Stores department to reconcile inventories
Key Deliverables for the Client
- To be professional and fully compliant (with Nigeria’s tax and statutory requirements) finance & accounts division with clear visibility of transparency of all the company’s financial metrics enabling the management to make sound decisions to continue to grow profitably.
- Timely submission of accurate reports as per management requirements.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in accounting function at a pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, FMCG or similar industry
- Advanced Tally ERP experience.
- High level of mathematical proficiency.
- Strong English language skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with both internal team members and externally
- Passionate and committed to the company’s objectives
- Driven and dynamic
- Open-minded to differences in cultures and adaptable.
- Thorough grasp of accounting principles including a deep understanding of creating all financial statements such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow Statements etc.
- Be familiar with general finance concepts and tools such as cashflows, financial modelling, interest calculations, ROI, ROE, budgeting etc.
- High level of proficiency with Excel is essential to organize, maintain and manipulate data.
- Good IT skills especially with MS Office applications.
- Leadership skills to bring together employees and team members.
- USD2,000 – USD3000 (Monthly) based on experience and local allowance at $300 at local exchange rate.
Benefits accrued to candidate:
- Local allowance (as above)
- Once yearly travel expenses back to India
- Bonuses (based on individual performance and purely at Company’s discretion).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2023.