Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Regulatory Affairs Coordinator – The position of Regulatory Affairs Coordinator is open for recruitment at Promasidor Nigeria Limited for qualified and suitable candidates. Interested persons should follow the application guidelines for a successful application.
We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market, and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
About the Job
- Update and maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, information, licenses, and certificate.
- Maintain and update information on company products, product ranges, and processes as relates to compliance with relevant regulatory activities.
- Identify regulatory failings, concerns, and violations and escalate for necessary resolution.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Confidentiality of information and safekeeping of company records in line with company policies.
- Maintain and oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Formulate and assist with the implementation of regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Anchor and participate to ensure the smooth running of regulatory visits, audits, and inspections.
- Work closely with relevant departments to ensure conformity with packaging designs, specifications, product formulations, and quality.
- Provide project teams with regulatory input in order to obtain timely regulatory approvals when required
- Participate in product teams, with regard to the implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Actively engages and interacts with relevant regulatory agencies/stakeholders
- Represents and defends company interests at relevant trade association meetings, forums, and other relevant meetings
Regulatory Licenses, Permits & Certifications:
- Initiate, follow up and obtain, required licenses, permits, and certificates from requisite agencies.
Project Management Support:
- Manage the “day-to-day” project plan (work with Excel and PowerPoint); assisting with various project tasks including obtaining the status of projects, updating and maintaining project schedules (tracking project progress), creating project status reports, and recording meeting minutes
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs or any other assigned by the Head of the Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc (minimum of Second-Class lower) or HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) in any of the Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Technology, Chemistry, etc) or other related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relationship management.
- Production process.
- Able to collate and summarize data and information from a range of sources.
- Record Keeping and Documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Fair knowledge of product formulations.
- Relevant Regulatory Authorities.
- Relevant Regulatory Regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply