The Place (Smackers Limited) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct daily routine inspection of facilities to drive the proactive identification of potential faults and stop them before failure;
- Identify or receive faults and analyse to identify root cause and resolve;
- Escalate issues to supervisor as required;
- Ensure issues are properly logged and closed according to company’s policy
- Carry out and also ensure proper preventive/proactive maintenance on facilities as detailed in manuals;
- Keep equipment and facilities in assigned location clean and in top form always;
- Monitor usage of equipment to prevent mishandling;
- Ensure proper handover of issues during shift change;
- Complete Spare Requisition Form and Job Completion Form and obtain all required sign-off;
- Complete Equipment History Card at the resolution and closure of issues on the equipment;
- Help drive the energy saving initiatives of the company and ensure achievement of reduction of energy consumption and cost;
- Follow up escalated issues to closure;
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of daily reports;
- Provide feedback on Vendor/service providers as required to help in their evaluation;
- Build expertise in assigned areas and on assigned equipment;
- Propose/suggest ideas and recommendation on operations, equipment, preventive maintenance and spares management;
- Training and developing self;
- Contribute actively at team meetings and departmental initiatives;
- Test and confirm quality of diesel and sign off before reception.
- Candidates must have an OND and HND certificate
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be residing in yenogoa, bayelsa.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.