Promasidor Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Territory Coordinator
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time · Associate
- Manages a Sales Team and provides leadership towards the achievement of Targets and Growth.
- Development of Business strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and objectives: Value/Volume/Ranges.
- Prepares action plans for sales leads and prospects.
- Controls expenses to meet Budget guidelines.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Dealership Management for growth and Profitability.
- Responsible for the Performance and Development of Sales Executives.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets: Channels Development.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 but less than 7 years.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of customer and Market dynamics.
- Extensive experience in all aspect of FMCG DISTRIBUTION CHAIN.
- Self-motivated to work independently, with team support to close the business always.
Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams. Numeric and target oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: