Catholic Relief Services’ International Development Fellows Program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief & development work. CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and gain practical field experience while contributing to impactful work. Each Fellow works alongside experienced CRS staff to address critical issues facing developing countries today.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field
- At least six months work or volunteer experience in a developing country
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional proficiency in a second language (preference given to French, Arabic and Portuguese)
- Willingness to work in locations with tropical and infectious diseases and limited access to medical facilities.
Fellows enjoy an international medical plan as well as vision coverage with zero deductible for in-network providers and low coinsurance and copayments.
SAFE FURNISHED HOUSING
CRS provides each Fellow with basic furnished housing, which includes electricity, running water, internet and security services (if necessary). The Fellow’s housing is usually an apartment or house near the CRS office.
PAID TIME OFF (VACATION, SICK, & PERSONAL)
CRS provides Fellows 20 days of paid vacation along with 12 days of sick leave annually. In addition, we offer 4 personal days to attend to emergency or non-emergency situations occurring during a normally scheduled work day.
TRAVEL & MEDICAL EVACUATION
CRS covers relocation costs such as transportation to and from the country of assignment, visas, inoculations, etc. Additionally, CRS provides 100% employer-funded medical evacuation coverage for the Fellow and their dependents.
RETIREMENT BENEFITS (403B)
CRS offers a 50% match on the first 6% of contributions as well as a contribution of 7% of pay regardless of employee contributions, after six months of service. (Note: Employees without a social security number are eligible to participate in an offshore retirement fund with the same contribution calculation.)
Upon hire, Fellows have access to CRS’ robust online learning platform. Additionally, CRS will reimburse up to $5,200 per year for employees pursuing degrees and professional certifications, after one year of employment.
The Fellowship is a unique 12-month professional development opportunity, designed to prepare Fellows for success in a range of onward positions with CRS. The Fellowship is centered upon skill building in the following four areas:
- Activity planning & implementation
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability & learning
- Resource/budget management
- Research, assessments, analysis
- Participatory design
- Results framework & theory of change
- Proposal development
SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
- Supply chain and logistics
- Human Resources
- Finance & compliance
- Safety, security, risk mitigation
- Project planning
- Program implementation
- Capacity strengthening
- Reflection & assessment
Common Fellowship Tasks
- Lead new emergency response projects
- Serve as interim project manager
- Participate in the design of new projects
- Oversee assessments and data collection
- Develop accountability frameworks
- Write reports and proposals
For More Information:
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form Portal 2022 | APPLY NOW!!
- Federal Government Student Financing – APPLY NOW
- Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form Portal 2022/2023 – Apply Here
- Federal Government Approves ₦75,000 Stipends – APPLY NOW
- Up to N25m Loans for Graduate Entrepreneurs. – APPLY NOW
- Up to N25m Loans for Graduate Entrepreneurs; Apply Now
- Renmoney Convenient loan of up to ₦6 million today – Apply Now!
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
Joecrackconcept.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Joecrackconcept.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Joecrackconcept admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters