Through the USAID-funded Governance Integration for Stabilization and Resilience in the Middle East and North Africa (GISR MENA) Task Order, USAID is seeking climate change and environmental solutions from youth-led or youth-serving organizations across the MENA region.
For the purposes of this competition, youth are defined as those between the ages of 10-35 years of age. Organizations are invited to submit applications for a regional grant competition where up to eight organizations will be selected and receive up to $62,000 to implement their proposed climate initiatives. Selected grantees will also receive guidance and mentorship from climate experts throughout implementation, as well as organizational and advocacy capacity strengthening support.
- Organizations interested in applying must be locally registered in one of the following countries: Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Jordan, Tunisia, West Bank/Gaza or Yemen.
- Interested applicants from Yemen should note that only activities implemented in the Republic of Yemen Government (ROYG)-controlled areas of southern Yemen will be considered for funding.
- Organizations must be youth-led (leadership is under 35 years) or youth-serving (implement initiatives that support and benefit youth).
- Organizations led by or serving youth from marginalized groups, which may include age, gender, disability, ethnicity, and other identities, are encouraged to apply.
- Additional information on eligibility and the grant competition is included in the request for application.
- Review the Request for Application (RFA) for further details on the grant competition. – Arabic | English
- Click here to register with MSI to submit your application.
- Submit questions via the “Q&A Board” in MSI GRUMP by August 5, 16:59 Eastern Time and review answers posted online by August 10, 9:00 Eastern Time. Organizations may also ask questions during the Q&A session.
- Participate in the grant competition Applicant Conference Question and Answer (Q&A) session on August 9, 2022 at 9:00 Eastern Time. Register
- Complete and submit Annex 1 Concept Note Template, as well as the organization’s registration certificate by August 19, 2022 by 23:59 Eastern Time. All applications must be submitted in English.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
- BOI Loan Application Portal 2022/2023
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023
- OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2022/2023
- Access Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 | Application Form Portal
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal Open Now!!
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Portal
- Keystone Bank recruitment application portal
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment Application Portal
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
Joecrackconcept.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Joecrackconcept.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Joecrackconcept admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters