Halogen Group, in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development seeks to promote cybersecurity awareness, competencies and capabilities amongst Nigerian Youths.
This training is free for the first Forty Thousand (40,000) enrollees.
Duration: 3 days (15 hours)
Mode of Learning: Online
Participants will learn
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security
- Types and forms of Cyber attacks. E.g Malwares, Trojans, Social engineering attacks, Phishing links etc
- Vulnerability controls
- Cyber Security tools and lots more
Benefits of participating
- Internship opportunities
- Access to cyber security certifications
- Job opportunities (local & international)
For More Information:
Application Deadline: August 12, 2022
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
Joecrackconcept.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Joecrackconcept.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Joecrackconcept admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters