How to Transfer Money with Western Union Online -This is a complete breakdown of how to use western union to transfer money from other countries read through for a better understanding and how it works.
Western Union remains a credible and popular choice for sending money from Nigeria to other countries. There are presently 5,000 Western Union outlets in the country, working in partnership with commercial banks and Microfinance banks.
Requirement for Transferring money with Western union Online
Using a western money union for transferring money required the following from any interested candidate, below are the requirements;
- Sender’s name, phone number, and address.
- The receiver’s name and country.
- Amount in Naira.
- Acceptable means of identification (any International Passport, Driver’s license, Permanent Voters Card, National Identity Card, BVN).
- An account holder with the bank
- Test question and answer where applicable
- A maximum limit of USD1,000 or Naira equivalent per customer per quarter, as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Your application will have to be accompanied by information regarding the receiver’s location and possibly his/her bank details as well as a verifiable means of identification as well as the cash to be transferred.
- The outlet will assist in converting the Naira sum into the corresponding destination currency at prevailing Forex exchange rates. In addition, the sender will bear the costs of sending the money abroad i.e the costs of the transaction. This cost will also include a surcharge for Value Added Tax.
Note; Western Union only accepts individual transactions and no company funds are allowed
- Temple University Scholarships 2022/2023 Form to Study in USA
- Rhodes Scholarships 2022/2023 at Oxford University – Apply for UK Scholarships
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 for young Nigerian Undergraduate students: Apply Here
- Zenith Bank Loan – Easy Way to get Zenith Bank Loan
- Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan – Quick and Easy Way to Apply
- Pettycash Loan – How to Borrow Money from PettyCash
- Migo Loan – How to Borrow Money from Migo and How to Apply
- Rocket Mortgage & Rocket Loans: Apply For A Mortgage Online
- Best Loan Apps in Nigeria with low Interest Rate – Get Access
- How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Polaris Bank Online
- First Bank Automobile Loan, Features, And Requirements
- GTBank Car Loan: How to Get a Car Loan From GTBank
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE