Suite Horizon is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Suite Horizon is a Software Solution Company providing Solutions and Services to all aspects and sectors of business such as: Accounting & Financial, Application Development, Business Intelligence, Calendar & Scheduling, Collaboration, Content Management, Customer Service & Support, Data Management, Design, Drafting & Publishing, DMS, E-Commerce & Retail, Education & Training Solutions, Email & Messaging, ERP, Facilities Management, Games & Multimedia, General Office Software, Home applications, Human Resources, Internet Applications, Internet Services, IT Management, Knowledge Management, Legal Solutions, Mobile Solutions, Network & Security, Operations Solutions, Process Management, Procurement & Purchasing, Productivity, Sales & Marketing, SaaS, Transportation & Logistics, 3D & others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases.
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience for entry level positions.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Notable organizational skills and the ability to provide organization and structure that others can follow.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE