Toc Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Toc Consult, a consulting firm that helps companies with recruitment and other HR related services, is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Accountable for sales of a broad range of products/solutions/services.
- Educates customers on all new products and services
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop -out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a degree in any medical related field (Compulsory)
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be resident within Lagos, Epe axis, Ojoo, Sagamu, Abeokuta
- Applicants should be open to resuming immediately or within one week.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing orders and requests from the various channels
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Customer Onboarding
- Processing of APP orders
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or any Social Science courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service position
- Proven work experience in community pharmacy (must have)
- Positive and hardworking attitude
- Good understanding of English and must be able to read, speak and write in English
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Must be open to shift work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE