Smile 360 Dental Specialists is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcome and seat patients cheerfully.
- Securing appropriate and timely management of patient care and treatment
- Support smooth running of practice procedures, as well as maintain and improve the quality management system
- Provide quality customer service by giving the feeling of “being in good hands” to the patients through personal and telephonic counseling
- Optimizing patient understanding of our therapy spectrum by individual counseling and information regarding possible and planned treatments and therapies
- Offer patient counseling and information regarding possible treatments or already planned therapies and respective procedures, billing, etc.
- Securing a smooth and time-phased patient visit at the practice
- Provide billing to patients
- Fulfilling periodically recurring tasks
- In individual cases (and as substitute) prophylaxis treatments, assistance at the dental treatment chair, instrument disinfection and –sterilization.
- Complies with Quality Management documents and checklists
- Plays a creative part in the arrangement of new methods, improvements in patient service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Minimum of a Diploma
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- manage interface with different personalities and handle difficult situations
- Multi-task effectively and manage deadlines
- Use initiative and make informed judgment
- Use the computer
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
N90,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE