PettyCash Loan – How to get a loan from Petty Cash? Are you in any way short of funds to increase or start up a business or maybe provide for immediate needs? worry no more Petty Cash gives you quick and easy loans to settle your needs.
This article is all you need to know about how to Borrow Money from PettyCash and various services with interesting offers it brings and how to apply.
However, the Petty cash platform works for people like you. In fact, they are also in business for everyone, for those who have a surplus, and for those who sometimes need help.
- Migo Loan – How to Borrow Money from Migo and How to Apply
- Rocket Mortgage & Rocket Loans: Apply For A Mortgage Online
- Best Loan Apps in Nigeria with low Interest Rate – Get Access
About Petty cash loan?
Petty cash is an online lending platform where people who receive a monthly salary can receive an advance salary of up to 50,000 N (or 5 million N, with specific terms). As long as you work, you are entitled to and have access to short-term small loans.
How Petty cash loan works
Petty cash offers a range of loan products aimed at a specific audience, below are the loan you can borrow Money from PettyCash products they offer:
- Federal Staff Loan: Also known as the Fed petty Cash Loan, it is a product specifically aimed at people who work with the federal government. The loan amount ranges from N5000 to N50,000
- PettyCash +: This is an emergency loan of up to 10,000 N. It is only available to those with a monthly salary.
- Payday Loan (Most Popular): Direct loans between 10,000 N and 50,000 N are available to those who earn a salary.
- NSCDC loan: Available to all Nigerian Security Civil Defense Corps. Loans range from 50,000 to 500,000 N.
- Business loan: These loans range from N500 000 to N5 000 000. However, a car is required as a guarantee.
- Personal loan: Get a maximum loan of 500,000 N with your car as a guarantee, but you can still save and drive.
- Federal Staff Loan: Also known as the Fed petty cash loan, this is a product specifically geared toward people who work with the Federal Government. Loan amounts vary from N5000 to N50,000
The amount of interest on these loans depends on the repayment schedule. In context, if you can bother with short-term loans, you will probably pay lower interest. However, if you delay repaying the loan, you will pay higher interest. These conditions are the same as for other loans.
How Petty Cash Helps In Controlling Your Spending?
Petty cash also has a solution for you! Depending on how much you invest, petty cash will pay off your income each month! The average return is around 24%, which is pretty cool, given the fact that even if the lender is standard (pray that not), you can get your money back with interest if needed. A small money deal is to close deals while you sit and wait for your credit warning.
There are four different credit boxes available for investment.
- Personal Loan
- PettyCash Loan
- Federal Staff Loan
- NYSC Loan
You as an investor can decide which of these buckets you’d like to invest in as they all have different returns.
How to Apply For Petty Cash
Interested candidates should click on the link below to see the amazing offers and Apply.
if you would like to discuss with the agent about other investment opportunities such as this, click on the link below.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE