Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Operator of NNPC / NAOC / OANDO Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Requirements for NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Application is open to 100 level students only.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
5. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAOC compliance declaration form. To download the NAOC compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAOC_compliance.pdf
How to Apply for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE