Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager – Dettol
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same.
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Put commercial plans into action
- Help develop consumer and shopper communications
- Contribute to new business development initiatives
- Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
- Solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
- Keen commercial and financial mind
- Creative and resilient problem-solver
- A natural team player
- Comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
Application Closing Date
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE