Asset and Equity Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors. As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews.
Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Are you a people person, confident to engage in conversation with anyone, energetic, competitive, and a go-getter?
- Do you hate boring routine work, and prefer exciting, challenging, and mentally engaging work?
- Then we might just be the Company for you.
- This person is responsible for all sales inbound outreach and conversion, supporting the sales and marketing team with lead generation, outreach campaigns and follow-ups, and nurturing leads into paying customers.
- Grow our product – Balloon Africa and File
- Book meetings per month for mid-market/agencies/enterprise customers
- Responsible for outreach programs for sales
- Support with social media copies and execution
- Support with lead generation, turning leads into customers, and ensuring customer retention.
- Execute growth initiatives and partnerships
- The successful candidate will be actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- In this role, the Growth Associate will be responsible for negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will have proven experience with sales and marketing.
- Ultimately, the successful candidate will help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s profitability and sustainable growth.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a salesperson, marketer, digital marketer or related role.
- Significant interest in tech, particularly instant messaging and social media.
- Significant knowledge of sales and marketing strategies.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Growth Associate” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE