Lifestores Healthcare is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Lifestores is democratizing access to primary healthcare in Nigeria and other frontier markets by transforming the role and effectiveness of pharmacies. Pharmacies are the most visited space in healthcare in frontier markets like Nigeria; however, they are constrained by challenges around fake medicines, poor data collection and limited holistic care services.
Lifestores has developed a pharmaceutical marketplace called OGApharmacy to help pharmacies, hospitals, and clinics manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts, access loans, and better serve their patients. Lifestores also owns a mass-market network of pharmacies. The company is led by a combination of pharmacists and professionals with experience in general management, consulting, and technology. We are supported by an international network of investors and advisors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a procurement officer who is analytical, team-oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, and experienced in community pharmacy procurement.
- Maintain reasonable stock coverage levels (between 26 weeks worth of stock at all Lifestores pharmacies
- Minimize out of stock situations
- Ensure high quality of all the products ordered
- Prepare weekly orders in collaboration with pharmacies
- Liaise with suppliers to order and follow up on delivery of supplies
- Go to nondrug markets to pick products
- Receive products at the central store
- Effectively manage third party vendors regarding the procurement of consumable items
- Drive new procurement relationships with suppliers and negotiate prices, credit terms and delivery terms
- Redistribute stock between stores in order to ensure optimal stock levels
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel
- Lead supply chain aspects of new store development acquisitions and affiliates’
- Analyse areas to reduce costs in procurement
- Analyse product categories to grow the number of SKUs on hand and identify new products to add
- Offer supply chain input on IT systems conduct price surveys and set prices
- Provide input into the development of supply chain targets and report performance metrics
- Drive any new strategic supply initiatives and other areas where management requires support
- Collaborate with pharmacy managers and other team members to drive the success of the business
- Support in strategic initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1 years of post-NYSC experience.
- Initiative & hard work
- Customer centricity
- Continual improvement
Benefits & Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE