Kimberly-Clark is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Job Requisition ID: 837804
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Drive RGM initiatives for Nigeria, collaborating with the regional team.
- Analyze and share key insights with GM & Leadership team of sales and Nielsen data for decision making purposes (in conjunction with marketing director)
- Drive OpSys data collection and collation
- Channel & Key Customer level DPSM Planning and Tracking:
- Distribution: Must Stock List
- Pricing: Promo Guidelines
- Strong presence in Traditional trade to gather data
- Implementation of category strategy (developed in collaboration with marketing)
- Implementation of retailer/customer/Distributor strategy (developed by sales)
- Coordination with AC Nielsen and marketing for regular data sharing, working on data enhancements and data analytics as per business requirements
- Responsibility for 2 budgets: (a)A&CP: in-store activation (POSM, promoters) & in-store sampling implementation (b) GTN: trade marketing plans
- Interface with distributor.
- Shelving: Planogram guidelines + SOS% target setting
- Merchandizing: Full year in-store display planning for TT & MT
- Active participation in development of annual brand plans (led by marketing), including New Product Innovations (NPIs) planning
- NPI planning with the Key distributor driven by Perfect Launch Kit
- Gathering and sharing shopper, retailer and competition updates and insights
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, 3 at a senior level within Customer, Channel, Marketing or Finance. Proven track record in leadership to achieve business results, market share growth.
- Cross-functional knowledge/experience
- FMCG understanding/knowledge
- Mandatory core sales experience, with thorough understanding of TT and MT.
- Business management competencies
Key Interfaces (Internal / External Stakeholders)
- Marketing team
- Demand Planning
- Business Analysis Team
- Nigeria Leadership Team
- RGM Team.
- BTL agency (POSM, promoters, sampling).
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- Plan the execution of brand plans based on channel, customer & shopper knowledge in order to meet financial and market share objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or question