The Nigeria Police Force invites all candidates, who took part and were successful in the recruitment screening Computer-Based Test (CBT) for applicants in the ongoing 2021 recruitment exercise for Police Constables,
to proceed for Medical Screening scheduled to hold between 17th May, 2022 and 31st May, 2022 at designated centres in the seventeen (17) Police Zonal Commands
Consequently, all candidates who took part in the recruitment screening examination are to check their application status and print out their medical screening slip, if qualified, for the next stage of the recruitment screening exercise.
READ- Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info FM Job Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
The applicants are to appear at the various screening venues in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached;
- Printout of application submission confirmation page iv. Duly completed Guarantor’s form Any candidate who fails to present (i – iv) above, will not be considered for the screening.
- The medical screening printout will show specific screening dates, times, and designated locations for each candidate within the Zones/States/FCT.
- Detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the Seventeen Police Zonal Commands, thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
READ- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal – Apply Here
The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, psc(+), NPM, fdc, reiterates that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation.
The IGP equally assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability.
He advises the applicants to be wary of online imposters, scammers, and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to dupe innocent applicants.
READ- Nigeria Police Recruitment Update – Policerecruitment.gov.ng
How to Check Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment Medical Screening 2021/2022
Candidates to check application status on recruitment portal, policerecruitment.gov.ng
All complaints can be channeled through 08100004507 or email@example.com.
The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting in this regard will be arrested and prosecuted, accordingly
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or question