MTC Enterprise Development Limited, incorporated under the companies and allied matters ACT 1990 in 2010, is a team of experienced, thoroughbred Quality Management Systems, Occupational Health Safety and Environmental care (HSE) consultants, Trainers and Auditors.
The company was established to help organizations build a virile and result oriented Quality, Safety and Sustainability platforms toward the realization of corporate goals among all the stakeholders. Our Team of qualified, highly experienced and widely travelled consultants have undertaken various projects, trainings, audits including several third party (3P) and Supplier audits, Management System Developments and certifications ( ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000 etc), in various organisations.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 MTC HSE Leadership Development Programme (MHLDP)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you a fresh Graduate or a Mid career professional who is looking at changing career, or you are an aspiring HSE professional looking to gather hands on experience, then this opportunity is for you.
- MTC HSE leadership development programme / training runs for a period of 4 – 6months with hands-on experience on the job.
- You get the opportunity to be mentored by professionals in HSE career, do projects that would build your resume and get the best exposure you could wish for.
- Trainees will be attached to companies where they can learn on the job.
The Program will cover
On the job HSE Experience (70%):
- Short Term attachment to the HSE Dept of reputable organizations
- Specific HSE day duties and responsibilities
- Real-life, Real-time HSE experience
Coaching and Mentoring on both Technical and Soft skills (20%):
- Opportunity to be mentored and coached by experienced HSE Masters
- Solving real life HSE projects with teams
- Coaching on HSE Management Soft skills
- Employability skills
Classroom learning ( Virtual and F2F) 10%:
- HSE technical skills
- Training on Soft and life skills.
Features of the MHLDP:
- Short-term attachments to HSE departments of companies
- Coaching and Mentoring on Technical and soft skills for HSE Managers
- Online and face to Face Training on HSE
- Practical in-plant visits
- Coaching on employability and life skills.
- Attend classes both zoom and physical to gain knowledge
- Do project to prove competence
- Attend meetings in the companies attached for training
- Daily reporting of achievements.
- All participants must be graduate of any discipline from a reputable higher institution in Nigeria
- Must not be older than 32 years at the time of registration
- Must be willing to learn
- Must be ready to work with reputable multinational.
Key Benefits from the Program
- On the Job HSE experience
- Coaching and Mentorship from experience HSE Professionals
- Classroom sessions on Technical areas
- Benchmark visits and short-term attachments.
- CV reviews and first access to HSE jobs and Head hunters
- Certificate of Participation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE