Npower Announce PPA Resumption Date For Batch C1 Beneficiaries. In todays Npower latest news– Npower has officially given a date for batch C stream 1 beneficiaries to resume at their Place of Primary Assignment.
Npower updated this on their Facebook page that beneficiaries are expected to resume on the 4th of October 2021.
Procedures Npower Batch C1 has to follow for PPA Resumption
You must first complete the following steps before reporting to your primary assignment (PPA):
- Firstly complete your physical Verification
- Download your deployment letter
- Report to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) on the 4th October 2021.
- Upload your signed deployment letter on your nasims portal “nasims gov ng”
and resume duty immediately.
The process which officially commenced on 10th September 2021 is being conducted by the NYSC Local Government Inspectors (LIs) across the Local Governments of the Federation and will end on the 24th of September, 2021.
Npower Announce PPA Resumption Date For Batch C1 Beneficiaries
Also Apply For:-
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- Study In U.S Scholarship Application Form 2021/2022
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Programme
- Buhari Young Farmers Network
- Young Farmers Association of Nigeria
- African Young Farmers Network
- National Young Farmers Scheme
- Young Farmers Grant
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE