Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- The ideal candidate will ensure first time right (FTR) delivery of strategic products and services, thereby enabling the organization to maintain competitive edge in terms of innovation and time to market.
- The role holder will directly engage with the Commercial team (locally and at group level) to interpret customer project requests and operational request.
- The technical project manager will have the responsibility to scope and plan all projects as assigned, also technical project manager will work with appointed vendors / systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritised, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
- Initiate and manage New Commercial Project process via SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Develop and refine project plan and detailed work plan to effectively manage, the effort, scope, product deliverables, milestones, resources, etc
- Operation Tasks.
- Internal stakeholder’s management.
- External Partner management.
Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- 5 years of project management experience in the TELCO space with BI, Sales and distribution, KYC, knowledge
- 3 years Technical operations experience.
- Project management certification would be an advantage
- Billing knowledge will be an advantage
How to Apply for Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!