This is to inform all shortlisted candidates for the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme screening that the computer based Test (CBT) is scheduled to take place as follows:
UBEC FTS CBT Test 2020, Exam Date Out, See Time, Venue
Date: Saturday, 24th October, 2020
Venue: Designated Computer Based Test Center (CBT) in all the state capitals and Abuja, Federal Territory.
Time: 7am prompt (Verification of Applicants shall commence at 8:30am)
The address of the designated CBT Centre in each state will be provided by the state universal basic education board (SUBEB) and at UBEC zonal and state offices nationwide.
Candidates are to come to the CBT centre with the following materials:
- Original copy of the printer application form
- Original credentials for sighting as well as photocopy for submission at the centre
- Valid identity card: National identity card, voter’s card, driver’s license, international passport
- Face mask and hand sanitizer
- Candidates should please note that lateness to the CBT test will not be tolerated.
Importantly, candidates are to comply with all Covid-19 protocols at the centres and also ensure that prohibited items are not brought to the centre.
UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Computer Based Screening Test – Check Your State Here
For more information and updates