Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021 – There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Nigeria to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Science
- Microbiologists undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial cultures, samples and drugs using specialized equipment / devices and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
- Analyzing samples collected and interpreting and recording results and data
- Carry out water analysis
- Develop and execute test processes to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test procedures to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product at various stages.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process that relate to microbiology.
- Collect samples and carry out all specified and relevant microbiological test on water, raw materials, bulk / in-process materials and finished goods
- Conduct environmental microbiological test according to cGMP specifications
- Ensure that all processes are done under cGMP compliant conditions
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Microbiology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply for Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2020.
To get more Updates