Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Administrative Manager under the guidance and supervision of the Director, Finance & Administration, the Administrative Manager will ensure the smooth operation of the organization’s facilities, inventory, fleet and travel management by implementing and evaluating maintenance and improvement programs as they relate to the continuous operation of the organization’s transport fleet, facilities and buildings.
- He / she will work with the DFA to take up the responsibility for effective utilization of resources including staff with diverse range of capabilities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 7-9 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- or MS / MA in Business Administration, Engineering, Estate Management or related field with 5-7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience in operations, maintenance, and / or administration of facilities / fleet management.
- Other relevant professional / management certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (particularly experience with Global Fund / USAID / UN procurement regulations) is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th October, 2020.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates