CEE Food & Beverages Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form. CEE Food & Beverages is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Video Animation Graphic Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Update and reinvent static design assets into fresh animations
- Create organic 2D and 3D animated content for use in external and internal video content
- Create standalone organic 2D and 3D content for external and internal use
- Create lower-thirds, transitions
- Execute high quality graphic packages based on an existing designs or style-guide
- Be able to clearly communicate ideas through visuals
- Work within a continuous improvement operating model with the ability to identify and facilitate improvements and efficiencies across production work and processes
- Use various tools in order to track, publish, distribute, archive, and review assets
- Degree in an Animation, Design, or Media related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years minimum experience in a motion/video/animation production environment
- Proficiency with Fusion, Adobe CC, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Maya, and Cinema 4D
- Great compositional and typographical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and Outlook
- Good communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, in both individual and group situations for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development
- Be a creative problem solver
- Self-motivated, task oriented, and capable of working independently
- Knowledge of design and production terminology
- Adept at both giving and receiving constructive feedback in a very collaborative and iterative environment.
- Must have traditional design and video/animation portfolio.
Job Title: Finished Goods Supervisor (Food & Beverege Experience)
Detailed Description / Responsibilities
- Ensures quality and productivity by monitoring and performing mechanical, visual, and informational system checks.
- Reviews shift operation and makes decisions and implements actions relative to changes on shifts that may impact processing, procedures, personnel, equipment, and customer requirements.
- Makes recommendations regarding how plant operations can further improve to meet service, quality, safety and productivity goals.
- Ensures that all people in work group are adequately trained and are knowledgeable of department procedures.
- Monitors control charts and reviews process shifts with key personnel.
- Has knowledge and understanding of all customer requirements.
- Has knowledge and understanding of plant emergency procedures.
- Monitors job change progress through work force and assists in quality decisions.
- Delegates assignments and monitors responsibilities of work groups that effect the throughput, quality and safety of shift operation.
- Communicates with all shift employees and work groups providing information and instruction as needed to address problems and maintain effective working relationships.
- Coaches, counsels and disciplines employees as needed per labor contract and sound employee relations practices. Handles 1st step grievances.
- Responsible for administrative duties involving time records, production reports, general correspondence, absentee and vacation schedules, safety investigations, and disciplinary records.
- Inputs key shift performance indictors into production database as applicable.
- Ensure correct use of safety equipment and that company safety policies are followed
- Is qualified in the operation of key informational systems within the process area. Current systems include PIC, MCS, MCSII, VSPC, SAP, WorkBrain, ADP, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Provides technical assistance on a diverse range of operating parameters to the Finished Products Manager, Maintenance and Machine Repair Supervisors, Quality Supervisor, other shift supervisors, maintenance journeymen and other production personnel.
- Investigates low efficiency jobs to determine cause of poor performance.
- Analyzes operating equipment and set up, bottle handling and inspection equipment, etc. and makes appropriate recommendations / assignments.
- Makes inspections of equipment operation and ware handling, employee job performance, etc.
- Gives technical advice and assistance during operation and on job changes.
- Reviews all new incoming job files, specifications and histories.
- Assists with training of cold end employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Bottling Experience)
- Ensure a safe work enviroment for employees and ensure that safe work practies are utilized.
- Ensure the adherence to proper quality standards and procedures.
- On a period basis, follow up to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Tour plant daily to ensure housekepeing and GMP standards are being adhered to.
- Productivity; take actions that drive continuous improvement with regard to line efficiency.
- Conduct daily line performance review meetings with representatives from all departments.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders in conjunction with the assistant maintenance manager.
- Support team meetings that will address issues that affect line performance.
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with other functions within the facility.
- Review performance results of production lines, take actions and adjust as necessary.
- Ensure that production is scheduled in such a manner as to minimize downtime.
- On a daily basis, review and ensure production is scheduled in such a manner as to avoid out of stock situations.
- Resolve any issues as to consumer complaints and customer feedback.
- On a routine basis, ensure cross-functional communication within the plant is timely and effective.
- Coach all subordinates daily, encourage and support training activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates