Nigerian Navy (NN) Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course (DSSC 28) Recruitment form for 2020/2021 Session, See Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment Requirements, Entry Qualification, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28.
Online registration starts from 7th September, 2020 and closes on 10 October, 2020
Interested and qualified applicants can now submit there applications online on or before the closing date
The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) departments and entry requirements are listed below.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education and copies of the certificates are to be submitted at chosen aptitude test centers on 17 October 2020.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 7 January 2021. Except for Chaplains/Imams and Medical Consultants who should not be more than 30 years and 40 years respectively.
- Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the
heads of their units.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
To apply visit https://joinnigeriannavy.com
Applicants are to choose any of the following centers for the qualifying aptitude test:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID. Applicants are thereafter advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
To get more Updates