Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies Application and How you can apply online. We’re going to show you how to apply for Ama-Zuma oil and gas jobs in either the oil or gas company in Nigeria. If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading.
Ama-Zuma oil and gas Recruitment form is very easy to fill. However, I’ll need you to understand that there things you’ll have to put into consideration.
In Nigeria today, greeting a job in an oil and gas company isn’t a small challenge at all. It’s very difficult.
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Screen emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments
- Handle confidential documents
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the GMD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Minimum of first Degree (B.Sc / HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Must be confidential
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail and also attach a recent Passport Photograph.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site www.joecrackconcept.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Vacancies – Apply Now