National Enterprise Challenge 2020 application Form Portal – Apply now. National Enterprise Challenge 2020 is currently ongoing and is open to all current students. This article provides detailed guide on how to successfully apply, kindly read the article carefully to benefit from tips on how to register.
National Enterprise Challenge is an initiative of the Directors of Entrepreneurship Centers across Nigerian Universities and are being supported by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The competition is open to all current students irrespective of their field of study, undergraduate or postgraduate, full time or part-time. They must however be studying in a Nigerian University.
Title: National Enterprise Challenge 2020
Overview / Program Summary
- National Enterprise Challenge is geared towards improving the entrepreneurial mindset and motivating Nigerian University students to start and run ventures even while at school rather than looking for employment after graduation. The challenge will be opened from 21st August, 2020 – the World Entrepreneurship Day till 30 th September, 2020.
- Selected entrepreneurs will pitch at the Regional level between 12-24 October, 2020. Regional winners will be declared by 31st October, 2020 and the top three in each region will proceed to compete at the national where ONLY 18 will be finalists.
- As part of the process, finalists will be required to send a 3-minute video of their pitch which will be uploaded for general viewing and voting by the public. Results from the public vote will constitute 30% of the total marks. The remaining 70% will be decided by our Grand Jury during the Global Entrepreneurship Week holding 16-22 November, 2020.
Top three winners will be awarded grants to start or grow their venture as follows:
- 1st Prize – N1m
- 2nd Prize – N750,000
- 3rd Prize – N500,000.
- Regional winners (1st to 3rd ) will receive consolation prizes even as they proceed to the finals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.